Level 21: Blinds 8000/16000/2000 ante
Average Stack: 375,000
At the beginning of the sixth level, with AG again close to evening the stacks, the final five came to a consensus: an even five way payout, and a randomized winner.
Great job by everyone in an active and well played event.No one had a commanding lead, and a fair payout was reached. A.G. left, takes first – GG.
- Alan Goodman (Brooklyn NY) – $5092
- Henry Bumble (New York, NY) – 5,092
- Robert Blanchard (Bzernegot, NJ) – 5,092
- James Paros (Parlin, NJ) – 5,092
- Alan Horowitz (Bay Shore, NY) – 5,091